Chikako's place exceeded our expectations! If you are thinking about booking this, just do it. 🙂 After a day of venturing and exploring around Tokyo, we always looked forward to returning back to the Ueno home to recharge.
You have many great transportation options from this place. From Narita airport, it's a very quick ride to the Ueno station via the Keisei Skyliner. Within Tokyo, you have easy access to both JR lines and the subway. As other travelers have noted, the place is extremely quiet, even though it's easily accessible. You also have great rental car options near the place as well.
Additionally, there are many convenient stores nearby, making it easy to pick up breakfast or a snack. It's also a nice walk to Asakusa and the Tokyo Sky Tree area.
This place is immaculately kept. It's spotlessly cleaned and offers a lot of space and privacy that other listings do not. There are 4 different rooms and 3 separate bathrooms, making it easy for large groups to share the space without having to jam 3 beds into a single open room. The place comes with laundry, as well as a very nice shower and bath. Lots of utensils and dinnerware to choose from.
This is where Chikako and her team exemplifies what it means to be a Superhost. They were extremely responsive and tried their best to accommodate our needs. Communications were clear, and the check-in and check-out process were extremely easy.
We definitely felt like we got more value out of this booking than other listings we looked into. We will definitely stay at any of Chikako's properties in the future!
Perfect accommodation in UENO, great location. The house is new and super clean (5 stars)
The house is beautiful, clean and spacious for a family of 5. The beds are comfy. There are also 2 bathroom which is good. It take about 13 to 15 mins walk to minowa Station. There are 711 and family mart along the walk, so you could grab something while on the way back to the house.
They also provide pick up and transport at a reasonable price. We booked the round trip to disneyland which is convenient for family like us with kid. One of the host Mr Komei is nice. Communication is clear and quick response. Thank you. 🙂
Shu Ling 11/21/2019
The location is very convenient. Only 100 meters to the nearest station. And there are many convenient shop just on the other side of the road. The first floor is a little small but enough for having breakfast together with 5 person.
A great place for family tour!
It’s really a brand new house.
And the best for 6 people.
So near and very convenient to the train station Ginza line which is just 2 minutes. This is awesome traveler can save some times.
And the landlord reply pretty soon.
We have wonderful time there.
The place was very near the station. Easy to take the train to Nagano for a ski trip. There are 24 hour eateries nearby and also convenient stores. The rooms are clean and there are plenty of bedrooms and toilets. However, only one shower. Check it was super easy and the place was easy to find. Bedrooms are comfortable, however the living space and the kitchen is very tight. If you just need the place to sleep, then this place is good for big groups. We arrived late, around midnight and caught the train at 11am the next day.
Great place that has everything you need for a Tokyo trip!
房间干净 装修是日式风格 距离地铁站坐公交车很方便 房东也很热情 很好的民宿~
CHIKAKO AND JUMPEIʻS PLACE IS PERFECT;
1. Extra extra clean and new.
2. One large bath towel and one small hand towel were provided for each guest.
3. Beds are very comfortable.
4. Common space and rooms are all air conditioned.
5. On the ground floor there is a large bathroom that provides a soaking tub and large shower area along with a very modern sink area along with a separate toilet room.
6. Outside each bedroom is a private toilet. There were four of us so we were very happy to each have our own private toilet. It may be a good idea to confirm with your host how many of the toilets will be available for your stay based upon the amount of guests just to make sure all toilet doors are unlocked. Jumpei was nice enough to come and open two extra toilet doors for us.
7. A nice shampoo, conditioner and Dove soap was provided.
6. Washer AND Dryer is provided along with laundry soap.
7. Bedrooms are small with a bed and a couple of metal hangars on the wall. There is plenty enough room to sleep and leave your suitcase on the floor.
8. Kitchen area is modern and small with a table and stools, very clean. Kitchen provides microwave, a little refrigerator and a water hot pot. There are also tea cups and glasses provided along with cooking supplies though we didnʻt cook due to so many wonderful restaurants in Japan.
9. One of the best things about the place is the location! It was a very short walk (about 3 minutes) from the Inachiro Station on the Ginza line. There was a Family Mart, a McDonaldʻs, a great coffee shop and other eating areas sprinkled about.