You can expect a wonderful and thoughtful host. Full with instructions how to use all the facilities in the house. I loved the bathtub
Loved staying here! Close to public transportation, tourist sites, and restaurants. Home was clean and host was quick to respond to us! They helped arrange transportation for the group to the airport at the end of the trip.
Great location, clean and nice host.
The place was gorgeous, the location was fantastic and absolutely steeped in Japanese culture, and Chikako was a courteous, thoughtful, and exceptional hostess, happy to help out in any way. Would definitely recommend both the house and the host!
E. Anthony 7/03/2018
Logement parfait , propre, très bien situé .
très agréable séjour à Tokyo
Great place that has everything you need for a Tokyo trip!
The place was very near the station. Easy to take the train to Nagano for a ski trip. There are 24 hour eateries nearby and also convenient stores. The rooms are clean and there are plenty of bedrooms and toilets. However, only one shower. Check it was super easy and the place was easy to find. Bedrooms are comfortable, however the living space and the kitchen is very tight. If you just need the place to sleep, then this place is good for big groups. We arrived late, around midnight and caught the train at 11am the next day.
So near and very convenient to the train station Ginza line which is just 2 minutes. This is awesome traveler can save some times.
And the landlord reply pretty soon.
We have wonderful time there.
Awesome place for a family of 6. Traditional design, brand new house. Near Asakusa
CHIKAKO AND JUMPEIʻS PLACE IS PERFECT;
1. Extra extra clean and new.
2. One large bath towel and one small hand towel were provided for each guest.
3. Beds are very comfortable.
4. Common space and rooms are all air conditioned.
5. On the ground floor there is a large bathroom that provides a soaking tub and large shower area along with a very modern sink area along with a separate toilet room.
6. Outside each bedroom is a private toilet. There were four of us so we were very happy to each have our own private toilet. It may be a good idea to confirm with your host how many of the toilets will be available for your stay based upon the amount of guests just to make sure all toilet doors are unlocked. Jumpei was nice enough to come and open two extra toilet doors for us.
7. A nice shampoo, conditioner and Dove soap was provided.
6. Washer AND Dryer is provided along with laundry soap.
7. Bedrooms are small with a bed and a couple of metal hangars on the wall. There is plenty enough room to sleep and leave your suitcase on the floor.
8. Kitchen area is modern and small with a table and stools, very clean. Kitchen provides microwave, a little refrigerator and a water hot pot. There are also tea cups and glasses provided along with cooking supplies though we didnʻt cook due to so many wonderful restaurants in Japan.
9. One of the best things about the place is the location! It was a very short walk (about 3 minutes) from the Inachiro Station on the Ginza line. There was a Family Mart, a McDonaldʻs, a great coffee shop and other eating areas sprinkled about.