Great place. Lots of room - big enough for a family. Loved the Kotatsu, washer/dryer and other amenities. This place is also very close to Asakusa’s main shrine and shopping streets. Very close to Tokyo Sky Tree as well. Komei was a wonderful host and extremely responsive to our questions.
The house is beautiful, clean and spacious for a family of 5. The beds are comfy. There are also 2 bathroom which is good. It take about 13 to 15 mins walk to minowa Station. There are 711 and family mart along the walk, so you could grab something while on the way back to the house.
They also provide pick up and transport at a reasonable price. We booked the round trip to disneyland which is convenient for family like us with kid. One of the host Mr Komei is nice. Communication is clear and quick response. Thank you. 🙂
The place was very near the station. Easy to take the train to Nagano for a ski trip. There are 24 hour eateries nearby and also convenient stores. The rooms are clean and there are plenty of bedrooms and toilets. However, only one shower. Check it was super easy and the place was easy to find. Bedrooms are comfortable, however the living space and the kitchen is very tight. If you just need the place to sleep, then this place is good for big groups. We arrived late, around midnight and caught the train at 11am the next day.
CHIKAKO AND JUMPEIʻS PLACE IS PERFECT;
1. Extra extra clean and new.
2. One large bath towel and one small hand towel were provided for each guest.
3. Beds are very comfortable.
4. Common space and rooms are all air conditioned.
5. On the ground floor there is a large bathroom that provides a soaking tub and large shower area along with a very modern sink area along with a separate toilet room.
6. Outside each bedroom is a private toilet. There were four of us so we were very happy to each have our own private toilet. It may be a good idea to confirm with your host how many of the toilets will be available for your stay based upon the amount of guests just to make sure all toilet doors are unlocked. Jumpei was nice enough to come and open two extra toilet doors for us.
7. A nice shampoo, conditioner and Dove soap was provided.
6. Washer AND Dryer is provided along with laundry soap.
7. Bedrooms are small with a bed and a couple of metal hangars on the wall. There is plenty enough room to sleep and leave your suitcase on the floor.
8. Kitchen area is modern and small with a table and stools, very clean. Kitchen provides microwave, a little refrigerator and a water hot pot. There are also tea cups and glasses provided along with cooking supplies though we didnʻt cook due to so many wonderful restaurants in Japan.
9. One of the best things about the place is the location! It was a very short walk (about 3 minutes) from the Inachiro Station on the Ginza line. There was a Family Mart, a McDonaldʻs, a great coffee shop and other eating areas sprinkled about.
A building that combines traditional Japanese architecture and modern amenities. A very responsive host. A quiet neighbourhood. A lovely experience! Thank you!
Chikaka's house is really perfect!!
It was really suitable for a family group especially one had a children.
The location was very convenient because it was near the subway Ginza Line, Inaricho station. Just 1 stop from Ueno station. Moreover, it was also near convenient stores and delicious restaurants!
The house was very clean, orderly and had everything we needed. It was very quiet nearby.
The landlords, Chikako and Jumpei, were so much impressive for all of us. Quick response, communicative and very assistance.
We all of us are sure that we will stay in the Chikako's house again. And exactly will recommend this perfect place to our friends as well 🙂
A very clean and tidy apartment. Only disadvantage is no lift to 2nd floor and 3rd floor. Late check out request to pay for 1hr 3,500 yen.
Location is far from Ueno Station but there is a station just 5minutes walk (Iriya Station)
Apartment looks new and sparkling clean. Rice cooker, iron and other items can request from reception. Check in and check out very easy.
The staffs are friendly and helpful.
Nearby entries are limited but if you’re not fussy there is one Yoshinoya nearby the station. A supermarket just next to the station too.
Overall my family of 6 have enjoyed our stay and looking for to our next year trip to Hokkaido and Okinawa...
Strongly recommend this place for your vacation if you’re holidaying in Tokyo ..
Wonderful house and good place, it just near Inaricho metro station, walking distance in 5 minutes.
Quick response and our family had a good stay.
The place is very clean and convenient. Close to Ginza line a Ueno area. I recommend this place.